Sworn translations (certified, sworn, official)
Mzansi Communication offers its sworn translation service in more than 80 languages and ensures high quality, handling your certified translation project from A to Z. What is a sworn translation (certified, sworn or official)? (sworn translation) is a translation performed by a sworn translator, that is to say, a person who has taken an oath before a court (High) and who is officially approved to provide a translation into the language combination in question.
• Birth Marriage & Death Certificate
• Legal documents
• Letter of Impediment
• Educational Certificates
• Company Articles of Association
• Power of attorney & Affidavits
• Contracts, Wills and Patents
Oder of Divorce, Police clearance Certificate and Notary documents
• Business document translation
• Technical data sheets, Diplomas and Transcripts
• contracts, financial statements and reports
• civil record certificates (birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate)
• documents relating to the adoption of a child
What other documents require a sworn translation?
All documents to be produced before an official body or a State authority (universities, prefectures, municipalities, consulates, etc.), namely to obtain official documents (residence card, application for naturalization, and so forth), generally require a certified translation.
Fill in the request guide form below and send your request now. We will revert back to you with a suitable quotation